4,000 JPY (*Special Price) Every Wed, Thurs, Fri
Located very close to Shibuya and Shinjuku, Yoyogi Uehara has matured into a town which embraces the new while cherishing the old downtown atmosphere. It is a beautiful residential area in central Tokyo, and is very safe, making it ideal for walking and enjoying its local charm. The town has a nostalgic feel to it with locally-loved shops, such as tofu shops, donut shops, and trendy cafés. Take a few minute walk from the station and you will find a historical shrine and a public bath that has been loved for generations.
Please enjoy Yoyogi Uehara, a town where you can experience local life while being in the center of the world-renowned Tokyo metropolis.
Yoyogi Hachimangu Shrine: Yoyogi Hachimangu Shrine is a shrine that traces its origins from the Jomon Period (roughly 400 BCE). Inside you can find some ruins and a very popular “omikuji”, which is a paper you draw from a box as a form of fortune telling.
Daikokuyu: Daikokuyu is a retro public bath that has been loved by the locals since the Showa period. In front of it is an equally loved laundromat, and many people in show buisness are known for frequently visiting the two facilities.
Haritts: Haritts is a doughnut shop that is said to be among the 5 best doughnut shops found in Tokyo. Along with its impressive doughnut selection, the shop’s traditional Japanese exterior makes the place extra special.
Bien-Etre Patisserie：Bien-Etre Patisserie is a local patisserie popular for its monthly changing parfait. You can also find some picture-perfect cakes, muffins, and biscuits.
Yoyogi Uehara Station by the ticket gate
Reservation closes on 15:00, a day before the tour date.
- 10 Oct.,11 Oct.,12 Oct.,17 Oct.,19 Oct.,24 Oct.,25 Oct.,26 Oct.,31 Oct.
- 1 Nov.,2 Nov.,7 Nov.,8 Nov.,9 Nov.,14 Nov.,15 Nov.,16 Nov.,21 Nov.,22 Nov.,28 Nov.,29 Nov.,30 Nov.
- 5 Dec.,6 Dec.,7 Dec.,12 Dec.,13 Dec.,14 Dec.,19 Dec.,20 Dec.
◆Target age group
Accompanying child 6 years old or under can join the tour free of charge (there will be no drink and food provided)
4,000 JPY (*Special Price)
- English speaking guide
- Snacks & Drinks
Tour organizers may use photographs taken during the tour for advertisement.
The tour itinerary may be subject to change in case of weather conditions and various circumstances of the facilities.
Please notify us immediately if you have to cancel your participation tour.
You will be charged the cancellation fee based on the cancellation policy listed in Terms & Conditions for any reason.
- 10-8 days prior to the day of the tour: 20% of the total tour rate
- 7-2days prior to the day of the tour: 30% of the total tour rate
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour: 40% of the total tour rate
- On the day of the tour, or non-appearance: 50% of the total tour rate
- After the commencement of the tour or no appearance: 100% of the total tour rate