5,000 JPY (*Special Price) Every Tues, Thurs, Fri
Ranking among popular spots such as Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Asakusa, Shimokitazawa is a must see when you visit Tokyo. Located just two stops from Shibuya/Shinjuku, Shimokitazawa is a cutting-edge town famous for vintage clothing shops, secondhand record shops, theaters, and live music clubs. It is a town full of young people, and once-young people who dreamt of opening their shops in this one of a kind town. With unique bars and restaurants which have been in business for many years, Shimokitazawa is ideal for drinking and enjoying the Tokyo nightlife.
This is an alley integrated with a small theater. There are about 15 unique bars, creating a deep Showa period atmosphere.
Flash Disc Ranch
Among many record shops in Shimokitazawa, Flash Disc Ranch is known for its large selections and relatively cheap price.
Mother is a restaurant bar which has been in business for over 40 years. You can enjoy the artistic culture of Shimokitazawa while enjoying a good drink.
Homemade doughnuts made with soy bean and soy bean curd.
This is a popular shop with a rich selection of not-overly-sweet doughnuts.
North Exit of Shimokitazawa Station (Odakyu Line)
Reservation closes on 15:00, a day before the tour date.
- 9 Oct., 11 Oct.,12 Oct.,16 Oct.,18 Oct.,19 Oct.,23 Oct.,25 Oct.,26 Oct.,30 Oct.
- 1 Nov., 2 Nov., 6 Nov., 8 Nov., 9 Nov.,13 Nov.,15 Nov.,16 Nov., 20 Nov., 22 Nov., 27 Nov., 29 Nov., 30 Nov.
- 4 Dec.,6 Dec.,7 Dec.,11 Dec.,13 Dec.,14 Dec.,18 Dec.,20 Dec.
◆Target age group
Guests must be 20 years of age or older
5,000 JPY (*Special Price)
- English speaking guide
- Snacks & Drinks
Tour organizers may use photographs taken during the tour for advertisement.
The tour itinerary may be subject to change in case of weather conditions and various circumstances of the facilities.
Please notify us immediately if you have to cancel your participation tour.
You will be charged the cancellation fee based on the cancellation policy listed in Terms & Conditions for any reason.
- 10-8 days prior to the day of the tour: 20% of the total tour rate
- 7-2days prior to the day of the tour: 30% of the total tour rate
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour: 40% of the total tour rate
- On the day of the tour, or non-appearance: 50% of the total tour rate
- After the commencement of the tour or no appearance: 100% of the total tour rate