5,000 JPY (*Special Price) Every Mon, Tues, Wed
Odawara is known for its scenic beauty embracing both mountains and the sea, and is also the entrance into Hakone. It is accessible by regular train from Tokyo, Shinjuku, and Shibuya by train without transit, as well by the Shinkansen or the Bullet Train.
The highlight of Odawara is Odawara Castle, one of the largest castles from the Sengoku Period. It was said to be invincible, withstanding invasions and thwarted the efforts to unify Japan. At Odawara Castle you can dress as a Samurai and take photos with the castle in the background, while feeling a sense of Bushido, the Samurai chivalry.
The panorama from the castle tower is something impossible see in Tokyo.
Odawara is full of unique contents that central Tokyo does not offer, such as its rich nature and lingering sense of once-prosperous castle town.
If you are headed to Hakone, you will not want to miss stopping at Odawara.
Ohoribata-dori (Moat Street)
This is the street that leads to Odawara Castle from Odawara Station. It has been selected as one of the 100 Most Beautiful Sakura Sightseeing Scenes in Japan. Enjoy the unique feel of this historical castle town.
Samurai Armor Experience
Transform into Samurai / Princess / Ninja with armor and kimono!
Take a photo of your transformed self with Odawara Castle in the background.
Tokiwagi Gate SAMURAI Museum
This is an exhibition specializing in armors and swords.
Experience the Samurai worldview and chivalry through projection mapping.
Known to be invincible, this castle was the hub of the Kanto region for 100 years.
The castle tower offers a 360 degree view of the beautiful town of Odawara.
11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
East Exit of Odawara Station (JR line)
Reservation closes on 15:00, two days before the tour date.
- 9 Oct.,10 Oct.,15 Oct.,16 Oct.,17 Oct.,22 Oct.,23 Oct.,24 Oct.,29 Oct.,30 Oct.,31 Oct.
- 5 Nov.,6 Nov.,7 Nov.,12 Nov.,13 Nov.,14 Nov.,19 Nov.,20 Nov.,21 Nov.,26 Nov.,27 Nov.,28 Nov.
- 3 Dec.,4 Dec.,5 Dec.,10 Dec.,11 Dec.,12 Dec.,17 Dec.,18 Dec.,19 Dec.
◆Target age group
Accompanying child 6 years old or under can join the tour free of charge (there will be no drink provided)
5,000 JPY (*Special Price)
- English speaking guide
- 1 ticket to Odawara Castle
- 1 ticket to Tokiwagimon Samurai Museum
- 1 drink
- Fee for dressing samurai armor
- Photo data
Tour organizers may use photographs taken during the tour for advertisement.
The tour itinerary may be subject to change in case of weather conditions and various circumstances of the facilities.
Please notify us immediately if you have to cancel your participation tour.
You will be charged the cancellation fee based on the cancellation policy listed in Terms & Conditions for any reason.
- 10-8 days prior to the day of the tour: 20% of the total tour rate
- 7-2days prior to the day of the tour: 30% of the total tour rate
- 1 day prior to the day of the tour: 40% of the total tour rate
- On the day of the tour, or non-appearance: 50% of the total tour rate
- After the commencement of the tour or no appearance: 100% of the total tour rate